Are you ready to…
1) stop should-ing yourself?
2) Trust your intuition?
3) Love your whole life?
Download my free guide
5 Signs expectations are running your life…
and what to do about it
High five, sister friend!
You’re here and I don’t think it’s a coincidence.
You led yourself here (with the help of that nagging feeling that won’t leave you alone!) because something isn’t working in your life. And you can’t put your finger on it. Or maybe your finger is on it and you don’t know what to do with said finger or the issue it’s holding down.
That nagging feeling is a good thing – it’s the siren alerting you that something has to change. Putting fingers on those feelings and supporting you as you ACTUALLY CHANGE is what I do.
Let me guess:
- Your career has morphed into a monster you hate waking up to M-F (causing the Sunday Scaries.)
- Some days you look around at everything you have and wonder, “Why am I not HAPPY? Like, ‘sunshine is coming out of every part of me’ happy? I have everything I’m supposed to.”
- The cloud of expectations follows you EVERYWHERE. Your cloud crew is made of your parent(s), partner, boss, friend group, neighbors (Girl, I see that shiny new car in their garage!) Everywhere you go, they’re there. They make you feel kinda anxious, you consider their opinions before your own and things feel harder than they should be. Am I close?
- When asked about what YOU want, you’re either afraid to say it out loud or you have no clue what your answer is. (I was a hefty dose of BOTH.)
Here’s the GREAT NEWS! I help women around the world who are full of those icky, stuck, murky feelings lead themselves into a life they’re pumped to show up for every day. It’s what I do! (OK, just about every day…life is still life, right?!)
I guide and support you as you ditch the self-doubt and expectations and find clarity.
I help you empower yourself to take action, move forward with confidence and re-shape your every day.
Because ‘getting through it’ and ‘hoping for better’ isn’t (and shouldn’t be) good enough for you.
“Jill is an incredibly attentive and supportive coach. She was able to offer valuable insights and help me see beyond the specific goals I was working on to some of the bigger themes showing up for me. Her energy and enthusiasm made the sessions really enjoyable and something I looked forward to!”
Megan M. North Bend, Oregon
5 Signs You're Letting Expectations
Run Your Life
It’s January 1, 2020. Every time (EVERY. TIME.) I say ‘2020’ I do it in my best Barbara Walters voice. Which means I’m old enough to remember hearing Babs introduce the show and, unbeknownst to me, witnessing her paving the way for women. Which means I’m old enough...
So yep, I’m a coach. Which, in most people’s context or vocabulary, usually means a sports coach. Those people who lead teams to victory with an arsenal of strategies, skills and inspirational locker room lectures. What I do as an Expectations Exterminator and...
While out for a summer morning walk with my pup, Hank, I snapped these pics and saw the signs for a fantastic post. (Pun much?) Left or right? When driving, this sign is simple. “Turn. I don’t care which way you go, but you have to go one way or the other. You don’t...